Every Monday is Tip Day! This Week: Use Twitter Search
This Week: Use Twitter Search
If you’ve been reading Creative Perch for long, you probably know I’m an avid fan of Twitter. (Follow my updates on Twitter here.) It’s an excellent tool for trend-watching and jumping into conversations with fellow creatives across the globe – all in a real-time format. In moments, I can ask for and receive feedback on a project or a technical issue. I can find the most searched topics and the most tweeted URLs. I can even track how often I’m re-tweeted or how often my website is tweeted.
If you’re new to Twitter, here are a few helpful sites in getting started:
- Newbie’s Guide to Twitter
- Twitter: Why It’s So Great And How To Effectively Use It
- 17 Ways You Can Use Twitter: A Guide for Beginners, Marketers and Business Owners
Stepping Up Your Game
For advanced or intermediate users, take your Twitter usage to the next level with these helpful resources:
- How to Target and Attract High Quality Twitter Followers from Your Blogging Niche
- How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business
- Seven Ways to Be Worth Following on Twitter
For Art’s Sake
Finally, these are my favorite links for creatives and creatives on Twitter:
If you have any favorite resources or Twitter tips, please share them in the comments!